Our neighborhood has ponds (some people call them lakes, but I don’t really think they are big enough to be a lake?), and periodically I see two swans swimming together among the geese.
Can you spot them in this photo? I love seeing them when I’m out on a walk. Here are 10 things I’ve been loving lately.
2. Update on these shoes. I mentioned wanting to buy them over a month ago. I did. I love them. The soles are so comfy and these are quickly becoming my most worn sandals this summer.
3. I am currently reading Truly Devious, which I am LOVING, but it’s been a slow read for me because we’ve been so busy this past month. I also listened to Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow and I really, really loved it.
4. Ever since I got hypnotized, I haven’t bitten my nails. It’s been almost three months and I’ve been enjoying painting my longer nails. I also bought this nail serum to strengthen them and I highly recommend.
5. Speaking of nails, this nail polish kit looks fun.
6. I’ve been collaging some lately. There are so many ways to make collage art, but I’ve been painting small panels on paper then cutting them into shapes for mine. I learned this technique from one of my favorite collage artist Clover Robin. I love her book.
7. I love this handmade wall hanging.
8. I framed some of my son’s daycare art for my office and I love it! Learn to make a kids art frame here.
9. I’ve had my eye on this bag (and it’s on sale!).
10. I organized my holiday decor! If you listened to this podcast episode you know that it was on my summer bucket list, and it took about six hours, but it’s done and I am SO happy.
I’m no The Home Edit but I do love organizing—it makes me feel like I have my life together. 🙂
P.S. Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!