How often do you wear perfume? I go through phases with it, but lately it’s been part of my morning routine after brushing my teeth.
When my grandma passed away, I made sure to grab the perfume she wore most of her life. I don’t use it very often because it’s one of those treasures that I want to keep forever, but it’s an instant time machine that takes me back to childhood.
Here are 10 more things that are making me happy right now!
2. An addictive bite-size treat to keep in the freezer.
4. My favorite affordable leggings. I wear them when I’m doing yard work and yoga—all the things.
5. I love Elsie’s new dining room wallpaper. I saw it in person last week and the whole house is dreamy.
6. Speaking of houses, these are the best nails to use for plaster walls. I actually hang things in my old house without destroying the walls!
8. A candle that I don’t need, but I want it. You know how it goes.
9. The Pink Stuff is the best multi-purpose cleaner I’ve tried. That’s right—I’m at the age where this sort of thing excites me.
10. A mini tote bag in every color of the rainbow.
P.S. Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!