Hello friends. I am feeling so inspired lately! I think I actually just came out of the “new mom fog,” which I didn’t even realize I was still experiencing. Life is so, so different now … but it’s beginning to feel normal too!
1. This bat costume (for reference, Nova is wearing an XS and it’s still pretty big on her—I’d say it fits like a 4T)
2. I cried reading this adoption article. It’s so good. It’s still so common to oversimplify these issues and they are just not simple at all.
4. Love this art print.
6. I love this vase.
7. I’m totally obsessed with this circle shelf.
8. Anthropologie launched holiday decor and it’s too too cute. We’ve picked out a few special ornaments every year since we got married and this year I think I’m gonna go with the muffin—haha … one of Nova’s favorite foods.
9. Inspired by this ceiling paneling project for our living room. I feel like it might be the touch the room needs to finally feel “complete.”
10. Loving this Etsy shop!
Over on my family blog, I shared some of our favorite autumn/Halloween books and a Q+A post about our second adoption process. I hope you are having a beautiful weekend! I’m so excited to take photos in the autumn leaves soon!
xx – Elsie