Hello, friends! Happy Sunday. I’m so excited because I’ve been working really hard on new inspiration for our ABM Instagram. I’m having SO much fun with it. If you’ve followed a long time, be sure to hop over and like and comment on a few photos so that our new photos will show up for you (it’s an algorithm hack).
Here are 10 things I am currently loving and/or excited about …
1. Is admitting you have a basket bag problem the first step to recovery?
2. I’m rewatching The Handmaid’s Tale with Jeremy, who didn’t watch it the first time I did and he decided he wanted to catch up before season two. I’m so into it. Also Silicon Valley is back on … which is my favorite comedy (out of what is currently airing). Besides that we mainly just watch Last Week Tonight and reruns of The Office. Do you have any television recommendations?
3. Did you see Arlo’s birthday party???
4. Gonna try these 36 hour cookies this week!
5. I just got Nova this jacket for half price.
6. I want to make these for Nova. She loves watermelon.
7. Loved reading Joy’s tips for shopping at the Rosebowl Flea.
9. I’m sure I’ve linked this before, but Jeremy and I were just laughing about it. SO GOOD.
10. Support my friends’ Kickstarter for a really cute children’s book!
P.S. I blogged Nova’s first trip to Palm Springs here.
I hope your weekend is wonderful … xx! Elsie