Hey there. I always love to write these posts … it’s so fun and random! I am going through a big tulip phase right now. Flowers are making me SO happy!
1. LOVE these shoes. I will probably get the gingham, but the black is cute too.
2. Did you see that Instax FINALLY made a square camera? I want one SO bad … I think I might sell my other cameras and just switch to the square.
I love Polaroid, but the last few years all the film I have bought has been so poor quality (like wayyyyyy worse than what I consider a “charming imperfection”) that I’ve kind of given up. I think I’m going to use up the film I already have and make the switch.
3. I’ve started looking for a Father’s Day gift for Jeremy and nothing seems right. If anyone has suggestions of really amazing gifts you’ve found for your baby daddy, I would love to hear (he probably won’t read this, but I’ll take the risk … haha).
4. I just ordered this for Nova. SO excited.
5. I just switched my foundation to this primer and this full coverage bb cream and I am LOVING them. It might be the best foundation I’ve ever used—conventional or natural. The primer does a pretty good job of minimizing my pores and then the bb cream is full coverage, but not too shiny and not too cakey. It’s very good. I’ve been using it for about one month now.
6. This record stand from Etsy is so chic.
7. Personalized puzzles. This would be a beautiful gift.
8. These earrings!!!
9. This past week we’ve been adding a lot of newness to our Pinterest! If you aren’t following, go do that. It’s been fun to give it a little more love.
10. I’m currently prepping for a full-house shoot I am doing for Glitter Guide (so fun shooting for another blog since I almost never do that!) So I am refreshing my rooms and changing little details (and things that are bugging me). About to order another one of these diffusers for our entryway (the best!) and buy all the eucalyptus from Trader Joe’s and probably use this as an excuse to go plant shopping. I can turn anything into an excuse to plant shop—it’s a gift.
I hope you are having a lovely weekend! I have, of course, typed this up in advance and am currently (probably) being a human jungle gym for a certain 2-year-old (almost 3 … I’m gonna cry). Happy Sunday! Love, Elsie