I made this image (added the flowers) using our app, @adesignkit! This design pack comes free with the app when you download it now.
Today is Nova’s birthday party (I have pre-scheduled this post). It is her third birthday, but her first birthday with us. We have no idea how or if her birthday was celebrated the first couple years of her life, but we’re planning to make up for lost time today by showering her with love. I’ll share photos of her party here later this week!
Here are 10 things I am loving …
1. Erin’s kitchen renovation is blowing my mind.
2. Strawberry picking. Love these photos!
3. Thinking about buying this blow up pool that Laura has. It’s so inexpensive and we don’t really have a public pool to go to nearby—thinking this may be more our family’s speed for this summer.
4. I finished up my spending freeze (yay!) and this was my first purchase. I love this jumpsuit. It’s perfect for summer. The best part is it has an adjustable waist. Size down if you are between sizes.
5. We’ve been looking for a king-size bed (!!!!!!!), as it’s my husband’s dream come true. Every single time we stay at a hotel with a king bed he comments about how wonderful it is. Considering this one (maybe in white?) but I also love this one. They are completely different styles. Which one do you like? Any advice from anyone who has sprung for a king-size bed? I don’t get nervous when I shop and make big decisions (to a fault LOL), but I am kind of nervous about this purchase because it feels strangely permanent.
6. A terrazzo serving board. I am so happy terrazzo has recently come back into fashion. It’s always “in style” in my book.
7. LOVING this season of Westworld, but I feel like we can’t keep up with it without the podcast (Decoding Westworld) and watching YouTube recaps that explain stuff. Anyone else watching?
8. Jessica’s bathroom renovation is so inspiring!
10. Nova’s fixer upper was probably my favorite “just-for-fun” DIY project to date. It’s still going strong in her playroom.
The cute little romper she is wearing is from here (only $12! and would be perfect for 4th of July parties). She still fits into 18-24 month clothes and I’ll be so sad when that ship has sailed.
Thanks so much for following along. We love you and we are happy you are here! xx – Elsie