All my furry winter coats are out of storage and it makes me so happy to see them! It’s basically my only consolation for being cold in the winter so I have to find joy in coats and coat shopping (that yellow one is my favorite so far this year) … here’s what else I’m loving this week!
1. Juuust the absolute sweetest toddler outfit!
2. We are going to be in Todd’s hometown visiting his side of the family for Thanksgiving, and I asked him to take me out on a “high school” date while we are there. So basically, I just want him to take me out to whatever places he would have taken me to if I was his girlfriend in high school because I think it’s kind of a sweet and funny date idea. I’m assuming that there won’t be anything too fancy involved, but I know the possibility of tacos or pizza is there sooo I’m in! I thought about digging out his varsity high school letter jacket to wear on the date, but I can’t tell if that’s a little crazy or just the right amount of fun!
3. The cutest holiday wrapping paper.
4. Such a fun boot! Feels a little David Bowie to me, which is always a good thing.
5. This hot chocolate mix has a secret ingredient of Reishi mushrooms (that you can’t taste at all) to help calm you before bed. It’s also vegan and dairy-free which is a big added bonus for me and I’ve tried some of their other coffee blends and thought they were really tasty as well.
6. All the heart eyes for this new print in my bedroom.
7. It’s totally legal now to look for New Year’s Eve dresses now, right? If so, this one for me, please!
8. … and this for my hair!
9. I can’t wait to try this cinnamon roll recipe as a new weekend ritual! I want to try it where you make the dough the night before, roll it up, cut it, and place it in the pan so it’s ready to go in the morning (I think you let it sit out for a bit to warm before baking though). Does anyone else do that with their homemade cinnamon rolls? Does it usually work out well?
10. I can already tell the oversized crop sweater is going to be my thing this year—it feels so comfy cozy to be warm, and yet have all that room!
If you’re starting to need some gift ideas for yourselves or others, check out our Amazon favorites and wishlist to find some treasures! I know that full on holiday sparkle is just around the corner now and I can’t wait to decorate, play old records, and move into the coziest time of the year! xo. Laura