Hi everyone! Happy Sunday! I’m spending this weekend making holiday memories with Nova, checking things off our bucket list and taking a little breather. I’m so proud to share that I finished almost all my holiday shopping in ONE night of online shopping. It was so strangely fulfilling! Tonight, I’m having a little wrapping session. Anyway, here are 10 things I am currently loving!
1. Love this sweater.
2. Out of all the little gifts we got Nova for Christmas, I am the most excited about all the Calico Critters. We ended up getting a few sets and the bus, which is so cute. I am a HUGE sucker for vintage looking toys. We also got her this adorable skunk hat.
3. Love this sign language set.
5. We added a bunch of new holiday books to our collection this season and Nova’s favorite is Little Penguins. It’s very simple and short if your kid is at an age where you aren’t ready for long paragraphs at bedtime. And the illustrations are adorable!
6. Lemon Laine (one of my Nashville faves) opened a location in Houston. Houston ladies, you’re going to love it!
7. So excited to make this cocktail!
8. I got this for my birthday and I love it so much.
10. I started using this lotion and I’m completely obsessed. I use it in small amounts on my face (it’s very thick so sometimes I mix it with a little oil) and it’s great for dry skin this time of year as well. I just love the scent and it’s not too expensive (they even carry it at Target), so I don’t feel bad using a crazy amount of it all day everyday.
Did you guys see my holiday living room tour? Because I’ve never been so proud of a room tour. My heart feels so full.
Sending love!! xx. Elsie