For the past few months as our adoption approached, I have been channeling my energy in the strangest of ways— obsessing over houses! I have been on Zillow more the past few months than the entire rest of my life combined. And it’s not just Nashville searches (although it mostly is) but sometimes I even search in other cities… it’s just a huge stress relief for me at the end of a long day, like a little imaginary treasure hunt.
Anyway! Since I’ve been so house obsessed I thought it would be fun to do a home themed 10 Things this week. Here we go-
1. A couple Etsy finds- someone needs to buy this door mat. Inspired to swap to reusable produce bags at the grocery store (currently I swat Jeremy’s hand if he tries to reach for a plastic bag– haha) and I have a serious crush on these sliding vintage doors.
2. I get so many questions about “Nova’s easel” (it’s mine– lol, but she’s kind of taken it over and I accept that. Here’s a similar one— it’s nothing fancy! I’ve had mine over ten years and it’s painted white (it didn’t come that way.)
5. We always use these makeup washcloths in our bnbs, but I just realized (when folding my laundry and all my wash cloths look bad) that I should get some for my home as well.
6. Anyone else totally obsessed with Amber Fillerup’s new kitchen? It’s so good! I don’t know anything for sure about my next kitchen except that I want a butcher block island so much!
7. This coffee table is so good.
8. I was just peeping through our Amazon account and saw that Emma ordered these chairs for our holiday house. I definitely approve!!!!
Also this six foot faux fiddle.
9. I loved Claire Thomas’ vintage kitchen tour (you have to watch her IGTV too) and the stories behind what she kept and what she added, and I loved hearing about the previous owners— they seem fabulous.
Now a question for YOU! I really want to do a home decor product line or some type, but I am torn in so many different directions (basically I want to do it all… and I really mean ALL). What would you MOST like to see from us?? xx- Elsie
ps. See my entire home tour here. Happy Sunday!