I’ve had this whipped feta dip at a restaurant we love in Nashville. It’s delicious and one of those really memorable dishes that you order every single time without question. It’s sweet and salty, creamy, and totally unique.
I was shocked to learn how incredibly easy this recipe is to make at home. You can easily whip it up in under 20 minutes, and it’s perfect to make ahead for a party.
It will surely become a repeat when we are hosting friends and family and I hope it will for you as well. This is the perfect recipe to pair with a fancy charcuterie or cheese board.
Love Easy Dip Recipes? Check Out …
- Feta Crumbles
- Cream Cheese
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Sliced Almonds
- Pita Bread (to serve)
Use a pan to toast the sliced almonds with one clove of minced garlic. Set aside. In a food processor, mix the cream cheese, feta cheese, oil, one clove of minced garlic, and black pepper. Mix until fully incorporated.
Cut the pita bread into triangles and arrange on a tray. Put the whipped cheese mixture into a bowl, pour honey into the center, and garnish with toasted almonds.
Here’s the quick little video I made showing how to make your own whipped feta dip.
Tips for Making:
- This recipe is delicious and impressive, but very simple to make. Make sure you pin the recipe for sharing later!
- This recipe is not seasonal and would be just as good at a pool party as it would during the holidays.
- You can make the dip (including the honey element) and store it in your fridge for several hours before a party. It’s a great option for making ahead.
- As you can see below, my 4-year-old was proud to help make this dip and loved eating it too!
You will love this sweet, salty, and creamy dip. Here are a few ideas of other recipes to serve it with:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this dip be made ahead of time?
Yes. You can make this dip a few hours or even the night before a party. Just cover and refrigerate the dip until you are ready to serve. The dip tastes great served cold with warmed bread.
Can I substitute or omit the almonds?
Customize this dip slightly with things you have on hand. You could use different kinds of nuts. I do think having them chopped small and toasted is worth the effort.
Could you make this spicy?
Yes. Add some red pepper flakes sprinkled to the top to add a little kick.
Grab the guide below to see our Top 25 recipes of all time!
Free Popular Recipe Guide
Our top 25 recipes of all time!
- 4 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green onion (chopped)
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup almonds (sliced)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Use a pan to toast the sliced almonds with one clove of minced garlic. Set aside.
- In a food processor, mix the cream cheese, feta cheese, oil, one clove of minced garlic, and black pepper. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Cut the pita bread into triangles and arrange on a tray. Put the whipped cheese mixture into a bowl, pour honey into the center, and garnish with toasted almonds.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.